Mobile sub menu are different from page to page

Hi!

I’m searched and dug around old forums but can’t find the solution. My sub menus appear to be all different in background color, how they appear over webpage (some appear above the page others they appear behind the webpage text) and layout & position. I’ve tried a number of different CSS text and I just can’t seem to nail it down.

here is the url: beyondfitnessclub.com

Thanks for your time.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site with all of the sub menus in it and this is what I am seeing:

Could you please give further clarification? By the way, if you want to align the sub menus a little bit with the navbar, please adjust it in X > Launch > Options > Headers > Link - Alignment > Navbar Top Link Spacing (px).

Hope this helps.