site: sls.involve.media
theme: pro
When viewing the mobile menu on an iphone when I press the sub indicator it will not expand the sub links. I have increased the size of the sub indicator with no success.
site: sls.involve.media
theme: pro
When viewing the mobile menu on an iphone when I press the sub indicator it will not expand the sub links. I have increased the size of the sub indicator with no success.
Hi there,
It seems that the Ubermenu changes the way the mobile menu is generated in Pro Header. Would you please kindly deactivate Ubermenu and see if you still have the problem?
If no please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using Secure Note feature of the post to check the way you set the header.
Thank you.
I deactivated ubermenu and still have the same issue. I was not using ubermenu as a main menu replacement. I was only using it for a sub menu on a few pages. I will send logins.
Hey there,
This was a bug that was fixed in the latest version of Pro. See https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-1-0-4
You’re still using an old version of Pro. Please update to the latest version. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Haj5Lz-v5w for guidance.
Please also see this article https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/x-pro-is-now-pro-what-you-need-to-know-and-do/ which explains why X Pro was changed to Pro.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.