Mobile Site Video Issues

Love the hard work you guys have been doing over the years. Just love this theme.

I have a issue with the spacing the video player is generating in the mobile version. The desktop is prefect with very little space between the text and the video as it was played laid out. The screen shot attached shows the mobile version with huge spacing between text and video player. Is there a operate CSS for the mobile I should be looking at or do you have a quick CSS I can insert to adjust this for me.

Thanks again for all your help.

URL: weareonevoice.photo

Hi,

Please remove height attribute in your iframe

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/247232011?color=ef0040&amp;title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="1080" height="608" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>

Change code with this

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/247232011?color=ef0040&amp;title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" 
 style="width:100%;"  frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>

Thanks for your quick reply. The code change did help the mobile site but as you can see from the screen shot the desktop version now has a small video. Is there a Mobile CSS for this theme where I could make the alterations on that?
Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Hey @Seamusconlan,

Please give us WP admin access in a Secure Note so we could check the setup. Also, your site (weareonevoice.photo) redirects to

Please check.

Thanks.

Thanks for letting me know about this notice. I can’t seem to recreate this. I’ll stay on this today to figure it out.

In the mean time where should I email you the login details?

Hello @Seamusconlan,

You can update this thread and share login details using secure note feature.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.