Mobile Site Version of my webpage is showing as html

So, my website https://www.theaterthinking.com has not been working for a few months–since an update to the theme in the MOBILE SITE VERSION (on a smart phone). Instead of removing the section background image (which I use as a header) on the mobile version, html is there. (I’ve had OTHER people tell me they were having the same problems.)

This also happens on the spaces where I have spacing gaps, or larger header fonts. Rather than showing them correctly …or making them smaller for the mobile version, they are just huge chunks of html.

NOTE: I’m NOT a pro at this. So, it’s not unlikely that I have done something wrong. What can I do to fix this?

(In case it’s important to know, I don’t have any child pages.)

Thank you in advance!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, the site is using a different theme on mobile. I believe that is a feature of JetPack plugin (https://jetpack.com/support/mobile-theme/). Please deactivate the JetPack or deactivate just the Mobile Theme module.

Then clear your browser’s cache and any caching plugin you might have.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you very much! That seems to have fixed it!

I really appreciate your time out to answer my question!!! Makes my life so much better.

All the best,
Lindsay

We’re delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers :slight_smile: