Mobile site scrolling too far

Hi

my site is jamieharrisonmusic.com

I have one page navigation setup. On mobile, when I scroll down to mailing list - it scrolls too far and not to the top of the mailing list section (this only happens upon first load of the website - if I scroll up and try it again, it seems ok). Can you have a look at my website and see is there some sort of conflict somewhere?

Thank you
Jamie

Hey Jamie,

Thanks for posting in! To resolve this issue, please have this code removed.

@media (max-width: 979px){
  .x-navbar-fixed-top{
    position: fixed;
  }
}

You will have to update it and use this instead:

@media (max-width: 979px){
  .home .x-navbar,
  .x-navbar-fixed-top{
    position: fixed;
    width: 100%;
  }
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Aweomse thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.