Mobile site not matching Cornerstone appearance

Can someone let me know if there’s a glitch going on with the mobile mechanisms. This morning I woke up and checked my moble site. The new elements I placed on it last night showed up but the rest of my page had things on it which I had deleted and others that didn’t show up at all. I have basic elements on the page which work fine on my non-mobile page but somewhere the switches were crossed and now I have pieces in places they shouldn’t be yet it looks fine on cornerstones ‘480px and under’ size. Please let me know if “there’s some strange things a foot at the circle K” (Bill and Ted reference).

Thanks

and now it’s back. I don’t know what you guys did but “Party on!”

Hi

Thanks for your confirmation!
We have not done anything so far. You might have caching issue that why it was looking like that.

We are glad that it became okey now!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.