Mobile site not changing with update

Can anyone help me figure out why the mobile site didn’t take an update to an “about page” on my site?

https://kristychmura.com/about/

Thank you

Hello Damien,

Thanks for writing to us.

It generally happens due to cache, I would suggest you please make sure you have purged all the server cache and then clear your browser cache and then check again. If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Damien,

Thanks for updating in! I have checked your About page and I can see that you are using Classic Elements. We highly recommend that you use the new Elements and then utilize the “Hide During Breakpoints” option to hide the image. I have created a demo for you so that you will have an idea of how it would look like when using the new elements.

With the new elements, you will have full control over the styling of the element itself.

• See the secure note for the demo link.

Best Regards.

I’m not following…i"m just trying to simply have the mobile text match the text on the actual site. I’m not sure why I’m hiding an image? It’s the text that doesn’t match between web browser and mobile. Thank you

Hello Damien,

In your About page, you have two Classic Section element. In the 2nd Classic Section, there are two Row elements and both Rows contains the Classic Text element that has different Text contents. Be advised that the Rows will display in specific screen sizes only and because they have different Text contents, this is the reason why the desktop or the mobile site does not have the same content.

Hope this makes sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.