Mobile site links showing homepage

The link works fine on desktop, but on mobile the link is not working and showing the homepage only.
https://www.ediblesjv.com when you click on ADVERTISE on mobile, the URL changes, but the page that loads in the homepage and not the advertising page. This does NOT happen on desktop and both pages load fine on desktop.

Hello @socialxbusiness,

Thanks for writing in! When I check your site, I noticed that both the homepage and the Advertising Overview page is the same. Please make sure that you haven’t assigned the Advertising Overview page as your homepage. You can check this one in Settings > Reading > Front Page Displays. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @socialxbusiness,

Thanks for providing the information. The issue is because your image stays on top of the navigation inline element. Kindly edit your custom header and change the z-index of the first and 2nd bar from 9999 to 9990 only.

And instead of setting 112px for the height of the 2nd bar, you can set it to auto.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Ok, I made the changes and saved. Everything works fine on desktop, but on Mobile Phone, it still just stays on the homepage. I tried refreshing, using a secure browser, mobile just stays on the homepage. Towards the bottom of the homepage there is a button “Advertising Options” when you click on desktop it goes to advertising page, when you click on mobile phone, it just stays on the homepage. The URL even changes on mobile to: https://www.ediblesjv.com/advertising-overview but it just shows the homepage. (again, only on a mobile phone am I seeing this, I tried both Safari & Google Chrome on Mobile & got the same result on both).

Hi @socialxbusiness,

The reason why the advertising page is still pointing to the homepage even though you already click the menu because the under construction plugin is still activated. Also one of the reasons why you said that the menu is working on your desktop because you logged in as an admin and it will bypass the under construction plugin. Once the under construction plugin will be deactivated, your page’s links will function correctly.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

THANK YOU!!! I have no clue how that got clicked, but that fixed it!!!

Hi @socialxbusiness,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.