Mobile site adjustment

Hey guys, it’s me again!
I am having one small issue with the viewing on mobile site,
www.candyronnie.com

When you look at the section Actors Thoughts - it displays correctly everywhere but small or extra - small. can you tell how do I make the image show up above the text? ( it is only for small and extra small) everywhere else is great.

Thanks.

Hi,

You need to create another row with the same content but switch the image and text.

For example for Mair Mulroney row the text is in the first column and the image in the second column.

Create another row and put the image in first column and text in the second column.

After that set the first row to be visible only on desktop and set the second row to be only visible in mobile.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Paul,

Certainly I can create another another row how you suggest , but what do I have to do to make the first row visible on desktop and the second row to be only visible on mobile?

Hi There,

Please utilize the Hide Base on Screen Width feature of the ROW.

Cheers!

1 Like

Wow! I had no idea of that functionality. Thank you!!! All works now. Got work on optimization and SEO now. You guys are simply THE BEST!
Thank you!

1 Like

You’re most welcome, Lucy. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.