Mobile Search not working on mobile

Hi there,

I’m having some issues with the mobile search on my website. I am running WordPress v5.7 with X Theme Pro v 4.2.3.

I have enabled the search functionality in Theme Options under Headers. The search button shows on my main menu bar.

The search function works as expected on desktops but when I click the search button on my mobile, the search overlay appears but doesn’t trigger my keyboard to open. When I touch the screen, the search overlay disappears.

I’m accessing my site using an iPhone 11 Pro running iOS 14.4.2.

I also have the following plugins installed on my site:

WP Rocket
All in One SEO Pro
Blog2Social
Imagify
Google Analytics by MonsterInsights
Jetpack

My website is also going through a CDN provided by WP Rocket.

I have tried disabling these plugins but still have the same issue. I have also tried purging my CDN cache and pre-loading my pages again but still have the same issue.

Here is a link to my website:

Not sure if any other users have encountered the same problem or if you can offer any help?

Thanks,

Chris

Hello Chris,

Thanks for reaching out. After clearing all the plugin caches, you must clear your browser cache as well or at least use private browsing mode in your iPhone before testing the site again.

If the suggestion above is NOT helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried clearing my browser cache and that has resolved the issue. I should have thought of that! Sorry and thanks again.

Chris

You’re welcome @cjohnwalsh!
It’s good to know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.