Mobile Scrolling Problem

I just noticed an issue last night with my website on both Firefox and Chrome. I’m unable to scroll down on either. The website is www.guysdrinkingbeer.com. I updated to the most recent version of X yesterday and all plugins are up to date. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi There,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that does not work, please provide your Wp Admin credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Let us know how it goes!

That did the trick, thanks! It turns out I had a ConvertPlug modal popup running but it was set to show on desktop, tablet and mobile, which for some reason or another caused mobile browsers to freeze. The popup is only showing on desktop now and all is well on mobile.

Glad to hear it.

Cheers!