Mobile Scrolling Issues/ Mobile Image loading issues

Hey there-- this is my first time asking you guys for support because usually topics have already been covered-- however I couldn’t find this issue anywhere.

Issue 1: Since upgrading to Pro I have been having issues with the mobile scrolling. When I try to change the direction of my scroll on the Iphone, the movement will get stuck for one to two swipes and then act normal.

Issue 2: Also, I noticed that the images and text on the page will appear to reload if I scroll quickly past them. This does not seem to happen with any other function websites.

And yes I checked for plugin conflicts. This seems to be a new problem since updating to pro.

Here is a video of both issues happening on mobile:

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Regards.

I tried using multiple devices and browsers. There is more of an issue on IPhone however I was still having the same scolling issues on a galaxy. The phone in the video is an IPhone with safari.
Really?! Are you saying you don’t see any issues with the scroll and the images in the video?!?!

Hi there,

What’s device and browser you’re testing it with? Looks okay on my test, and in your video, it looks like related to device performance.

Thanks!

I tried using multiple devices and browsers. There is more of an issue on IPhone however I was still having the same scolling issues on a galaxy. The phone in the video is an IPhone with safari.
Really?! Are you saying you don’t see any issues with the scroll and the images in the video?!?!

Yes, I don’t see an issue on my end. Please see this screencast recorded from my phone.

Please clear your browser cache and if you have browser extensions, please disable them. You could also test in incognito mode.

Thanks.