Mobile/Responsiveness in Pro Header No Longer Working

After updating Pro to 1.2.7 today I noticed that the mobile responsiveness defined in the Pro header builder is no longer being honored on mobile devices. I’ve got both the desktop menu and then mobile menu, each with their respective custom visibility settings (see below), but they’ve stopped being honored. I deactivated all plugins, but no change, so I’ve reactivated them and the problem remains. This is the site in question: http://christieturley.com/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Meanwhile, Please try to edit and re save your header to update the settings.

Please let us know how it goes.

Yes, Cloudflare and WT3 Total Cache were in use, but I cleared both several times and deactivated them completely after the last cache clear and no changes. I’ve also made minor changes and resaved the header, but no changes there either.

In this case, please completely uninstall your caching plugin and disconnect your site from Cloudflare so we could investigate then give us access to your cPanel/FTP. Also give us the correct access to your WordPress admin.

Thanks.

I’ve added FTP info to the secure note. Checking on cPanel access and if we can totally delete the cache plugins before doing so.

Hi there,

We’ll need your CF login credentials too. What I’m seeing is, the CSS is not complete and it’s probably related to CF minification. Plus, we have to purge your CF caches for every test we’ll make.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.