Mobile Responsiveness Broken

I cannot figure out why, but it seems there is no stylesheet when my site is opened on a mobile screen. I have searched through the forum and my custom css but cannot find the culprit. Please help:

https://www.basecanna.com/

Hello @boyajiand,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I tested your website on Chrome responsive simulator and it seems to be working fine. Please see screencast that I have resorded: https://cloudup.com/cMm3Q3zKRm1

Please clear browser cache and try loading website again.

Thanks.

If you refresh as you toggle between the different devices you will see it load without the styling. Please see below.

Hi There,

Thank you for the clarification, is this URL familiar to you? (http://siudal.ru/) it looks that your site’s resources come from this domain whenever your site is viewed on mobile.


Possibly a CDN related issue or can also be a wrongdoing of a 3rd party plugin. Please do a plugin test.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.