Mobile responsive text spacing

Hi there,

Im having some trouble with text spacing thats showing up different from what is show on the Cornerstone vs what I see on my mobile device (iPhone 6)
Below is my website.

http://epilepsyandmelifestyle.com/

The title “Epilepsy and Me” on cornerstone, shows up on one line, even when I check the mobile size version, but as I mention above, when I go to my site on my phone, it shows up as below

“Epilepsy and
Me”

Can anyone assist with this so that the title on the actual mobile device shows up as one line?

Many thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! I can confirm that the issue exist. To resolve this, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

@media(max-width: 768px){
    .x-brand.text {
        font-size: 40px;
    }
}

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply! The CSS code fixed the issue and the title is now as I wanted, on one line.

Many thanks!

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.