Mobile problems

When i look at my site on my computer everything if fine and then when i look at it from a mobile device I see an old version but then when i log into the bakc end of my website on mobile (My cell) i see the latest version. Any idea on how to fix that so that the latest verion of the site is always displayed no matter what device i am on of a potential customer of mine is on.

Thanks you!

www.kr8tor.net

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! I checked your setup and I see you’re using an old version of X and Cornerstone. Please update both to the latest versions first. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Also make sure to clear all caches including mobile browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

Let us know how this goes!.

Can you explain to me how to do all that…

Thanks you

Hello @maxmars1973,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

My colleague has shared the link of theme and plugin update tutorial that you can refer. To help you get started I am sharing the link again. Please walkthrough the instructions mentioned in the tutorial.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.