Mobile posts page not formatted correctly

Hi,

I used a Theme.co template for my main posts page. The featured image from each blog post is nicely inside a rounded edged container. However, on the mobile version of the posts page, the featured image is on top of the rounded edged container - see the two attached images for reference.

You can see the issue from either desktop of mobile at: https://skorched.com/articles/

Thanks for any help!

Rick…

The desktop version:

The mobile version:

Hello @skorched,

Thanks for posting in!

Please edit your layout and in your Post element, set the overflow to “Hidden”:

If this does not work for you, please provide us access to the site so we can check your custom layout settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried it (see image) and even purged the cache, but on a mobile device, the photos are still extending over.

I sent a secure note with the info you requested.

Thank you!

Rick…

Hello @skorched,

I have checked your site on my mobile phone and I already got this:

Please clear your mobile phone browser cache or use private browsing mode. You may need to use Chrome, Brave, or MS Edge browser on your phone in testing the site.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Shoot. I did clear all caches, but it must have still been stuck. Great, thank you!

Rick…

You are most welcome, Rick.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.