I want to keep the current look of my pages and posts (padding, borders etc…) on desktop but mobile is a different story. How do I maximize the space for page and post content on mobile only?
Thanks in advance!
Blake
I want to keep the current look of my pages and posts (padding, borders etc…) on desktop but mobile is a different story. How do I maximize the space for page and post content on mobile only?
Thanks in advance!
Blake
Hello Blake,
Thanks for writing in! X theme is designed as responsive as it can be. The section, rows and columns will also collapse and display fullwidth responsive. The spaces on the other hand is a different store. Once you add an inline css or set the padding or margins for a particular section, row or columns in pixels, let’s say 150px, on smaller screens it will always be 150px. You might try using percentage % as the unit. Please try you change your paddings to 10%and see how it looks in smaller screens.
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.