Mobile page scrolling issues

I have an issue where on opening a page and trying to scroll down on mobile it just bounces back up to the top as if it hasn’t loaded the rest of the page. It scrolls down after several attempts. It also hangs/bounces in this same way occasionally after the page has fully loaded

Thanks for reaching out.
It will be very difficult to recognize the issue without investigating the page you are referring to. I would request you please provide the website URL along with the exact page URL where you are having this issue.
Please also provide login credentials if the pages required login to investigate further.

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: I have checked the website listed in your Themeco Account in mobile devices, but didn’t find the issue you have described. If that is not the site you are talking about, please add the site to your account for further support.

Thanks

Hi Mark,

I have mentioned in my previous post that I have investigated the site already and didn’t find the issue you described. Can you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem?

NOTE: The given credentials are not working, please check and reshare it again.

Thanks

Click to Download

Hi Mark,

Same as my colleague, I am also not able to replicate the issue the same as your video. There could be a plugin conflict or cache issue on your end, please check this documentation below.

I also want to know the OS version and the browser used when you do the testing on your website.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

ios 14.6 and another iphone on an older ios.

This is the same issue but I cant set foooter bars to auto? thanks

Hey Mark,

Like my colleagues, I didn’t experience any scrolling issues when I viewed your site on my Android phone as well as iPhone. I’ve tested mobile Chrome, Safari, and Firefox browsers.

Your issue is not the same as the other thread. On the other thread, the issue is only the content can’t be scrolled because of the Footer Bar’s Height. You don’t have that because it’s only available in Pro. You’re using X and Cornerstone.

I noticed you’re also using a child theme. Would you mind switching to the parent X theme and please also do a test for a plugin conflict then check if the issue persists on your end?

If the issue persists, we need you with the details asked by my colleague previously. And also, please provide a video recording of the issue. It is really important that we see the issue because maybe we’re replicating correctly. Without that, there’s nothing we can do for this case.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.