Mobile page quite messed up

Hi there,

Not sure what went wrong when taking a page live. Basically the mobile is not working ---- at all. Video below. It works on my phone and a number of phones I’ve checked but not on the owners phone.
The site is ridiculously large. Painfully large but he’s REALLY intent on not reducing anything.

Looking forward to any light you can shed on the issue.


masked page: http://www.scattertheatoms.com/

Here’s movie of what the site’s owner sees: https://youtu.be/g4yMxYy1Zg0

THANKS!!

Hi there,

I have checked your site on my iPhone and android phone and it is displaying correctly on me end for both phones (see screencast in secure note).

Have you tried clearing your phone’s cache or using a different browser to check?

Yes this is what I am seeing as well. But the more people that look at it, the more people are complaining:

“Same issue from my mobile, it’s as if I’m looking at the desktop version on my mobile. Everything is huge.”

I get a black screen and social when loading and I understand that (because the video is so large) but it looks like are seeing something completely different… like the desktop version.

Can you please have a look at the backend and see if there is an issue I am not catching.

Thanks so much!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing back! I checked your setup and it looks like you’re using Cloudflare, please purge the cache first and disable minification service if enabled.

Let us know how this goes!

Thanks for your help. After much playing around we realized that it was the vh size units that didn’t seem to be calculating correctly… just in case someone reads this thread in the future.

Thanks again!

Glad you’ve sorted it out and thank you for sharing the solution with us.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.