Mobile Page Justifying weird on load

Hello!

I’m having a weird issue with the mobile view on some of my pages. On the page load, the entire body of the page will shift from the right to the left. Here is a url of one of the pages this is happening to : http://www.asti.com/product/point-layout/

Is there something I can do to prevent this?

Just let me know.

Thanks!

Hello @ASTI,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

I can confirm your issue on mobile and on Google Chrome (tablet and mobile size). Your website sometimes work when you resized it, and sometimes not.

You have errors on your website that might be the culprit of this issue:

I suggest you contact your hosting provider to set X-XSS-Protection:0 in your server.

For more info about X-XSS-Protection:

Another thing is to increase your PHP memory limit to 512M. You can refer to our article:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.