Mobile padding on columns

For some reason the following CSS is not working on my homepage here: https://goalsarecool.com/

@media (max-width: 767px) {
#pricing-grid .x-column {
margin-bottom: 25px;
}
}

I put pricing-grid in the row id for the rows/columns that should have mobile padding. It’s not working.

Can you please tell my how to fix this?

Thanks!

Hello @goalsarecool,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

Please update your code with this:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
   #pricing-grid .x-column {
        margin-bottom: 25px !important;
    }
}

Hope it helps.

The saved CSS is automatically deleting itself.

1 - I saved the CSS
2 - I refreshed the page
3 - The saved CSS disappeared automatically

Can you please assist?

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

I do not provide admin access to my site. Can you please assist?

I created a template and added it to another page. The issue went away until I assigned the new page as the homepage.

Can you please assist?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for asking!

we are really sorry but without checking the site issue we can’t provide you a possible solution for the issue you are facing.
We request you to please provide us the details in a sure note so that we can check and get back to your what exactly going on your site.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.