Mobile options for background pictures

My site I am building looks like crap on the mobile http://93m.13c.myftpupload.com/employers/.
Mostly because the background picture makes it look like abstract art. How can I remove the picture for mobile or add a solid color in its place?

Thanks

HI there,

You can use a custom CSS for that. It should be like this:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .x-section {
        background-image: none !important;
        background-color: #efefef;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

This code only affects the bottom container. I wanted that one to stay as is and the top container to be a solid color.

Hi there,

Please update the code to:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .x-section.bg-image {
        background-image: none !important;
        background-color: #efefef;
    }
}

That doesn’t seem to do anything different. I tried deleting the code and then adding this and it still just affects the background of the bottom container. Again I am trying to elimate the background of the top container. It is a classic element.

Hi there,

Is it for the employees section? That is a v2 section and the code previously provided will only work for Classic Sections.

To make this work for v2 sections, like the employee section, you can use this code:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .x-bg-layer-lower-image {
        background-image: none !important;   
    }
}

The code above will remove the background image set on the lower layer of the section and the background color should show up instead.

Hope this helps.

That worked. Thanks!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.