I am working on a website https://carolandmitch.wpengine.com/ and on mobile the navigation is not clickable for some reason. I also an having issues because the mobile nav stay open after a link is clicked and you cant see that anything scrolled because the menu is still open. Can you please take a look at the website above and let me know why the nav is not working on mobile and what code I can use to have the menu auto close after click. Thanks in advance!
Hi There,
Your mobile menu works on my end, it is being half pushed outside the screen, but it does work.
To fix that, please remove the margin right of the container where you have your logo placed.
At the moment you have 3em margin right on this container which does nothing but to push the menu outside on mobile.
Hope it helps
On my iphone 7 plus and iphone 6 after opening the canvas menu you can not click on any of the links in the navigation. Nothing works no matter what I change it is still messed up please advise.
I also still need to know how to have the menu collapse when a link is clicked on mobile. Thanks!
Hello,
Thanks for giving back with more information.
I am sorry, but I have checked your site on my iPhone 7 Plus in the Chrome and Safari and all looks work normally. I clicked on all menu items and it`s working normally.
Now, is not recommended to do it because the menu structure will overlap the content and the person will close in the “X” icon every time.
Sincerely,
John T.