Mobile nav issue. Linked top link prevents sub-nav

I’m using the X Theme Renew stack. I have in my navigation, sub-nav links where the top link also takes you to a different page. Desktop example below

About us (links to about us page)
– Sales Team (links to sales page)[sub-nav]
– Locations (links to locations page)[sub-nav]

This works fine in desktop mode. Upon hovering over the top link, the drop-down list appears. Except, in Mobile mode (with the hamburger menu), I try to open the sub links by clicking on the arrows. This in fact, opens the sub nav but then immediately goes to the top link page.There is no way to click the sublinks. Mobile example below

About us (click arrow to reveal sub links, opens sub-links but goes to about us page before you can click on sub-nav)
– Sales Team (can’t click fast enough)[sub-nav]
– Locations (can’t click fast enough)[sub-nav]

Is there a way to dedicate the right side to drop-down only and the left side to the top link?

Here is a screenshot of the nav with better explanations Mobile Nav Screenshot

Hi there,

I tested the case with my local installation and it is working as expected. If you tap on the arrow it opens up the submenu without going to the top menu link. If you tap on the top link to will go to the respective link.

Would you please kindly make sure that you have the latest version of the theme which is 5.1.1 and Cornerstone 2.0.6? Aso removes any kind of customization you may have done to your website.

You will need to give us the URL of the website to be able to check your case and see why it is happening.

Thank you.

I’m not sure what was going on before… I didn’t change anything and is now working properly. Must have been some random fluke. I will update if it comes back. Thank you.

Glad everything is fine now.