Mobile Nav (Hamburger menu) has wrong menu items, not the menu I created

My mobile menu is not the same menu as my main Top Nav menu I created. It looks like it’s some kind of default menu:

Home
Work

  • Project 1
  • Project 2
  • Project 3
    Shop
    About
    Contact

I never created this random menu and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to edit this mobile menu. Please help!

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

https://ghyslain.com/ - the menu (top nav) works fine on desktop, but is a completely different menu on phones.

Thanks for your help,

Hi there,

Please edit the Navigation Collapsed and set the menu for mobile from there.

Hope this helps.

Wow - I knew it was gonna be something simple, but I must have been blind! How obvious.

Thanks for your help.

Glad to hear we managed to help!

Cheers!