Mobile Nav Dropdown error Undefined index:

PROBLEM: Navigation works, but I’m getting the following error, when I try to enable a Navigation Dropdown.

Notice : Undefined index: menu in
/www/webvol32/*****/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/nav-dropdown.php
on line 93

TRIED:
Change Nav Dropdown settings. Change to “Sample menu”. Problem persists.
Update WP menu items. Redo entire header. Problem persists.
Deactivate plugins, one by one. Problem persists.
Deactivate all plugins. Problem persists.

Could you point me in the right direction? Logins supplied upon request.

Link: https://cleanstream.se/utb-mall/

FYI:
Active pages have a different header assigned with no Nav Dropdown.
Nav Dropdown appears on mobile screen sizes only.

Hello @marcuszacco,

Thanks for writing in! You are seeing PHP Notices only. It is because your debug mode is enabled. If you disable it, you will no longer see the PHP Notices. PHP Notices will display when a variable is null or not yet set. You are seeing this because maybe you have assigned an incorrect menu or non-existent menu.

We would love to check your custom header. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @marcuszacco,

I have checked and am able to replicate the issue in my local environment. I suspect this could be a bug and will report it to the developers for further investigation.
For the temporary fix, you can add define( 'WP_DEBUG', false ); this line into your wp-config.php to suppress the PHP Notices.

Thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.