Mobile Menu

I am having so many issues with my mobile menu. I have installed Ubermenu but it will not display on on mobile and the normal navigation collapse is working except with my submenu. Example I have a main menu item named About and as a submenu I have Faculty and Staff Directory and as a submenu to that I have Academics and student support, Faculty, and Staff Support. It display About and Faculty and Staff Directory and even Academics and student support but it wont display my other two items. All I want is for it to show all of my items correctly. The link to my site is escuela.txtbased.com

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This is an on going issue with the mobile menu in the header builder. Our developers is already aware of this and currently fixing the issue. A release update will be rolling out soon.

Please bear with us.