Mobile Menu Won't Stay Open

Greetings! I hope you’re doing well… When clicking on mobile hamburger, the menus appear and quickly disapear, or the page foreground jumps over the menus. I need help. Thank you!

X-Theme Pro 1.2.7
WP 4.9.1
X-Theme Demo Data: First version of Agency

http://kdunn.com

Hi there,

It looks like a plugin conflict, which is causing some JS errors. Could you please deactivate your plugins and the check?

Thanks.

1 Like

Cache has been cleared, plugins have been tested and JS and CSS from the Child Theme have been blocked for testing

Hi @DuckSportsFan ,

I’ve accidentally edited your reply instead of replying you so sincere apologies for the mistake. However I have added the steps you’ve taken to debug the issue.

Can you please disable your Child Theme and activate the Parent theme? This might be caused by template customization in Child Theme.

Let us know how this goes!

1 Like

Thank you, @Nabeel… Because of your recommendation, I found the culprit. Because I use Boostrap modal… I have a function (in functions.php) that adds to the header. Here is the offensive piece of code:

<script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.0.0-alpha.6/js/bootstrap.min.js" integrity="sha384-vBWWzlZJ8ea9aCX4pEW3rVHjgjt7zpkNpZk+02D9phzyeVkE+jo0ieGizqPLForn" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

This code was copied directly off of Bootstrap’s download page. Apparently Bootstrap 4 is not playing nice with your theme. I will downgrade to load Bootstrap 3 and see what happens. But, your development team should dive into this issue and resolve whatever conflicts are going on, as Bootstrap modals are very popular. Just suggesting.

I’ll post my findings regarding Bootstrap 3… Thanks again, @Nabeel

1 Like

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, Bootstrap 3 works! Here’s the Bootstrap 3 download “for CDN” that’s avail…

http://bootstrapdocs.com/v3.0.3/docs/getting-started/
1 Like

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.