Mobile menu stuck in expanded view

When I upgraded to version 6.0.4 I noticed that the main menu for the mobile version of my site loads automatically in a fully expanded view mode and cannot be collapsed. Any ideas?

I have cornerstone 3.0.4 installed.

Thanks!

Hi pinkzebra,

I’ve checked your website on Chrome DevTools mobile emulator and on my android phone device and both showed the mobile menu working fine. Please check this video screencast:

It’s recommended after updating the theme to clear cache from any caching plugin you might be using on your website along with clearing cache from your browser as well. Also in your case, I recommend reloading your website on different mobile devices.

Let me know how it goes,
Thanks.

Thanks for the fast reply. I’ll do more testing on other iPhones and report back.

Let us know how it goes.

It turns out the issue was specific to only my iPhone 6s for some reason. Quitting all apps and hard rebooting the phone didn’t fix the issue. Updating to the newest iOS did solve the problem, though. Thanks for your help!

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!

I think I have this issue. The mobile menu is open or expanded when the page loads. Is there a setting somewhere for this?

My page is http://gamersdigital.com/home-new/test-home-page/

Hi @szerby
Could you please open a new support thread regarding this issue? as I’ve checked your website and looks like this is a different issue that would need further debugging from our side, we might need your website login details to be shared in a “Secure Note” and this can only be done if you are the thread owner.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.