Mobile menu sizes

Hi,

I’m trying to change the point at which the menu switches to mobile. I’ve found some code from a previous thread that almost works but I keep getting the mobile icon appearing alongside the desktop one. Any ideas for how I might get around that?

I want the mobile menu to appear at 700px. Here’s what I’m using:

/* when to show desktop menu */
@media (max-width: 1500px) {
.x-nav-wrap.desktop {
display: block;
}
}

/* hide mobile sub menu if left open on switch to desktop */
@media (min-width: 1124px) {
.x-nav-wrap.mobile {
display:none !important;
}
}

/* when to show mobile menu */
@media (max-width: 700px) {
.x-nav-wrap.desktop {
display: none !important;
}
.x-nav-wrap.mobile.in {
display: block;
}
.x-btn-navbar {
display: block;
float: right;
}
}

Hi There

Please add the fiollowing code instead

 @media (max-width: 1024px) {
     a.x-btn-navbar {
         display: inline-block;
         float: right;
     }
    .x-nav-wrap.mobile.collapse.in {
       display: block;
     }
    .x-nav-wrap.desktop {
    display: none;
   }
}

Hope it helps!