Mobile Menu & Scroll Top Anchor not responding

Hello,
The mobile menu is not responding when touched or clicked and I’ve already talked to WP Engine. They said the mobile menu is just an icon and is not linked to an action. I’ve already deactivated all my plugins and tested it.

Additionally, my scroll top anchor is not working. Thanks for your help,

Tyler

I am having same exact problem with my mobile menu bar. its current linked to 1klearns.com/# Please help my website is 1klearns.com

Hey @tjedic1990,

  1. Ensure X and Cornerstone is up to date. See https://theme.co/changelog/

  2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

  4. If you have customizations, remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

@SydeL,

I checked your mobile nav and it’s working. Please clear your browser cache.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.