Since the update, my mobile menu is in a fully expanded position.
The submenu does nothing when I click on it.
You can see it by visiting https://www.picturethemagic.com on your mobile device.
Since the update, my mobile menu is in a fully expanded position.
The submenu does nothing when I click on it.
You can see it by visiting https://www.picturethemagic.com on your mobile device.
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in! This could be the cache issue, please clear your plugin’s cache and see if this resolves the issue. Always make sure to delete cache before and after updating the theme and plugins.
Let us know how this goes!
This is not a caching issue. Did you pull up the site listed? I pulled up the site and was able to easily see the issue they are talking about. I am having this issue as well and would like to know of a solution. Can you please dig into this a little further. Thanks!
Hi there,
Please post a new thread and provide us with the login details of the site that you are having an issue with so that we can check it.
Thank you.
We found the issue in our child theme with the file _nav-primary.php in the framework -> views -> global folder. We removed this file to take care of this issue. Perhaps this will be helpful to the original poster.
Glad you’ve sorted it out 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.