The mobile menu opens right away when loaded on mobile device and gets stuck on the screen when the page is scrolled down. I have css to keep the menu and logo fixed at the top when the page is scrolled down The mobile menu also stops working. Please check this on mobile device and tell me how this can be fixed.
I checked on incognito mode and you are correct, however, I am seeing a problem with the menu on pages only, it seems to work fine on posts. I will give a url so you can see.
Hi there,
Kindly try to double check and make sure that you have Cornerstone activated and you are using the latest version.
Hope this helps.
I do and the problem remains with pages, seems to work fine on posts.
Hi there,
Please provide us with your admin details in a Secure note so that we can check this further.
Thank you.
Unfortunately I have sensitive info so thats not possible. All I can tell is that these problems started after the big update. Please help.
Hi There,
In that case, please follow our troubleshooting guidelines below.
- If you have custom CSS/JS added to that particular page, remove them and test your page.
- Remove your Global CSS/JS added to the site and test your mobile menu.
- Try switching to your Parent theme and test the issue.
- Disable your 3rd party plugins and test for a plugin conflict.
If you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge your server cache and if you’re using a service like like CloudFlare, you need to clear CF cache as well by login into their account. Also make sure to clear your browser cache before testing your page.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.