Mobile menu parent link not linking

Hi,
I have a mobile menu here > https://got2jot.co.uk. All works fine except that when clicking the parent menu option e.g. Stationery Shop, it just shows the child options. It should also be a link itself.

How can I get this working? I’m thinking that the sub indicator should trigger the child menu to show and the actual parent wording should be the link?

Hello @Lorenmn,

Thanks for writing in! Please edit your custom header and set the Sub menu Trigger to the Indicator in your navigation element settings.
Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 9.30.35 AM

Hope this helps.

Hi. I’ve already tried that and then all it does is link and stops the dropdown from appearing.

Hi @Lorenmn,

Once you have set the Sub Menu Trigger to the Indicator, the dropdown will only appear if you click on the Sube Menu indicator. Please be advised that you cannot have both. You can either click on the link to open the page or have it click that it opens a submenu. This is why a submenu indicator is added for you to click it and display the submenu when it is set as the sub-menu trigger.

Hope this makes sense.

No, that doesn’t work. If I set the sub menu trigger to ‘indicator’ both the menu wording AND the indicator trigger the dropdown. And neither links to the parent menu link.

Hello @Lorenmn,

In order to help you with your concern, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Secure note added above.

Hello @Lorenmn,

Thanks for sharing your login details. I went ahead and tried to log in to your website dashboard. It seems that you are using a security plugin because of the Duo security we are not able to login to your dashboard. Can you please temporarily deactivate or properly set up the plugin so that we can check your settings.

It seems that you are using the Pro theme of 4.0.6 version, can you please update your Pro theme to 4.0.8.

Thanks

Ooops! I’ve deactivated the security plugin now.

Hi @Lorenmn,

I have changed the Sub Menu Trigger value to Indicator, which makes the indicator to open up the *submenus, whereas the other part of the menu is linked to the respective page. Please find the video in the secure note.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I could have sworn I’d done just that. But it didn’t seem to be working for me.
Thank you!

You are most welcome @Lorenmn.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.