Mobile menu not working & unable to generate an api key to update the theme

Hi there,
I have been trying to trouble shoot why the mobile menu won’t open, and wanted to update the theme to see if that is the issue however I am unable to validate, and I’m not sure where do generate the api to do so.

Thanks!

Hi Juliet,

Thank you for writing in, the issue is your X theme (4.2.2) and Cornerstone (4.1.2) version are not compatible. Your X theme is outdated, if you want to resolve this quickly, please deactivate and delete your Cornerstone, then navigate to X > Addons, then X should automatically reinstall a 1.0.10 version of Cornerstone which is the compatible version for X 4.2.2.

Please note, that your license key is for Standalone Cornerstone (see the link below), this means that you won’t be able to update your X theme.

You need to purchase a license for X if you want to update it.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.