Mobile Menu not working on Shop (Woocommerce) and Product Pages (Pro)

hi there,
on a small screen the mobile menu is being ignored on shop and product pages in woocommerce.
please have a look (secure note).
would be very happy for a fix or tipp! :wink:
best wishes, kai

Hi Kai,

Thanks for reaching out.
Tested the Shop and other Product pages on mobile and smaller screens and found that the menu is working fine as it is working on other pages. Can you please provide a few more information like a screenshot marked with the issue or any video which help us to replicate it.

Thanks

dear @tristup,
thanks for checking!
you mean when you tap on “shop” you see the mobile menu? not the desktop version of the menu?
i tested on 2 iphones with ios14. same result. i am trying to make a video for you…
thanks again, kai

menu as it should be:

wrong menu in shop:

Hi Kai,

I went ahead and check your backend to see what I can do to help you with your issue and found out that one of your plugins is causing the issue on your shop page. I recommend you to disable your plugin and enable it one by one to check which plugin is causing the issue.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

hey @marc_a,
thanks so much for this tipp and looking into it!
i actually was a plugin which shows a preloader (best preloader) and i can live without it :wink:
maybe something you could add one day to the theme. a nice slick preloader effect :wink:
best wishes, kai

Hi Kai,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.