Mobile Menu not working on desktop

Hello there,

I’m facing weird behavior.
Hamburger Mobile Menu works on mobile but on desktop it works only 50% of the time => click does not expand hamburger.
Here’s the the site link : https://cabinetnativ.fr

I’ve customize CSS to make mobile breakpoint to 1390px but I don’t think that’s the issue.
I’m not using any caching or optimizer plugin :frowning:

If you have any idea, let me know :slight_smile:
Thanks !

I tested the website on Google Chrome verses Internet Explorer and I think the issue lies in the default browser zoom set. Check the zoom on the browser and it will be fine.

Hey thanks for your reply !

My browser zoom is set to 100%.
I’haven’t changed zoom settings :thinking:
@aa2zz6 the problem is not that menu is not showing, the problem is that the burger does not collapse all the time :slight_smile:

Thanks !

Hello there,

Facing the exact same problem: I’ve activated mobile menu on desktop, and deactivated the desktop menu through changes in CSS. As a result the mobile menu doesn’t collapse at all.

Have you found a solution by now? Thanks!

Try removing the script from the custom js

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.