Mobile Menu not working on desktop browser

Hi there

I’ve set the breaking point for the collapsed menu manually so that my navigation items will not be pushed below my logo. Everything was working fine. Now, still the breaking point works fine but if i click on the collapsed menu on my desktop browser nothing happens.

It works fine on mobile and if the menu isn’t collapsed. What’s also strange is that if I enter the Customizer it works as well. As soon as I leave it, it’s not clickable again. I’ve deactivated new plugins but nothing changed.

May you help me with that issue?

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-nav-wrap.mobile {
    display: block;
}

.x-nav-wrap.mobile.x-collapsed {
    display: none;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hi there,

That answer was super fast and super perfect :slight_smile: It works perfectly fine now.
Thank you so much for your help.

Best, Christian

1 Like

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.