Hi,
I have a problem with the menu button when it is at mobile.
The mobile menu doesnt work, I cant open it
But I have another site which is working fine.
Not working: www.tanimac.com/trayseederx
Working: adarwina.com/albukhary
Hi,
I have a problem with the menu button when it is at mobile.
The mobile menu doesnt work, I cant open it
But I have another site which is working fine.
Not working: www.tanimac.com/trayseederx
Working: adarwina.com/albukhary
Hi there,
Thanks for posting in.
It’s because of this existing CSS and it covers your menu.
.x-topbar {
position: absolute;
min-height: 46px;
border-bottom: 0px;
background-color: transparent;
z-index: 1032;
padding-left: 900px;
}
Should it display on mobile? Because it’s empty on mobile, if you wish to hide it on mobile, then please add this CSS as well.
@media ( max-width: 979px ) {
.x-topbar {
display: none;
}
}
Thanks.
Thank you so much…it work
You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.