Mobile menu not working after updates

Hi.

After updating to lastest versions (X-theme 6.0.4, Cornerstone 3.0.4) the mobile menu is not working anymore (www.spotilla.fi). On some pages the mobile menu is shown fully opened, and on the frontpage the mobile menu does not open at all.

Also I noticed at the very bottom of all pages an extra “//” marking on grey background that is not placed there on cornerstone.

Could you please give me some help in this issue?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing this issue further, it seems that you were experiencing a caching issue.

I have purged your server cache and then your mobile menu is now functioning properly (see secure note).

Make sure to clear your browser cache as well before testing on your end.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

Hi. I have tested with two Android mobile devices with purged history/cache - mobile menu not working.

Your image shows the menu as completely open-state. The menu should by default be “closed” and open when the mobile user clicks on the menu icon. It does not work like this.

Edit: Also the “//” markings at the bottom of all pages are odd -> this was my mistake with global JS tag, deleted the // from global js and it solved that issue. Menu on mobile still not working.

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, I see some JS errors.

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi! In my case it was a plugin called “Convert Plus”. Deactivating this plugin made the mobile menu work.

Also bumped into an issue where upon reactivating a plugin called “CF7 Pipedrive Integration” I got the HTTP 500 - Internal Error issue, and had to SSH in to the server and use these instructions (http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-deactivate-all-plugins-when-not-able-to-access-wp-admin/) to disable all plugins to get everything back up running.

So conclusion - after updating to latest X version, 2 of my plugins stopped working and now I have to wait for updates to those plugins I guess.

Thanks for your help!

Hey @hwahlroos,

Do you have optimization plugins? I see a minified js generating a error.

Please deactivate any kind of minification and activate ConvertPlus again to see if it still conflicts. I have ConvertPlus installed in my test site but the mobile menu works.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.