I wrote in about this once, and I think it was working.
Now it isn’t.
It is there, it’s just invisible, though I think it’s set to black.
Here’s what’s in the CSS.
.x-btn-navbar,
.x-btn-navbar.collapsed {
color:#000 !important;
}
I wrote in about this once, and I think it was working.
Now it isn’t.
It is there, it’s just invisible, though I think it’s set to black.
Here’s what’s in the CSS.
.x-btn-navbar,
.x-btn-navbar.collapsed {
color:#000 !important;
}
Hi there,
Please try this:
.x-btn-navbar.collapsed, .x-btn-navbar:hover {
color: #7c7c7c !important;
}
Hope this helps.
It shows up a little, but it’s extremely hard to see. I tried it as #000000 also.
HI there,
I tried putting the code through the element inspector and the result looks like this:

I can’t seem to see if you have added the code previously provided so I am not sure how you are seeing it.
Kindly try this:
.x-btn-navbar, .x-btn-navbar.collapsed, .x-btn-navbar:hover {
color: #7c7c7c !important;
}
Hope this helps.
How frustrating.
I put the following under xtheme options global CSS
// Mobile Menu
*/
.x-btn-navbar, .x-btn-navbar.collapsed, .x-btn-navbar:hover {
color: #7c7c7c !important;
}
And I get

Hi there,
Please provide the admin details of your site in a secure note so that we could check it.
I posted the credentials in a secure note.
The credentials doesn’t work. Please check.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.