I’m having a bit of a struggle with a mobile menu.
When clicking the Aesthetics then Treatments button it doesn’t show all the child pages.
There should be six, but it either shows none or only three.
I’m having a bit of a struggle with a mobile menu.
When clicking the Aesthetics then Treatments button it doesn’t show all the child pages.
There should be six, but it either shows none or only three.
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
It seems to be working, I can see the 3rd level menu. BUT, this is known issue which could happen in some case and our developers are still on it.
You may want to upgrade your Pro to latest as it may contain small fixes regarding this.
Thanks!
Hi @Rad,
Thanks for getting back to me!
I’ve tried upgrading but the issue is still there.
You’ll notice from this video that the menu should have 6 child pages but when on mobile it only displays 3:
When you open and close the menu a few times however it then displays all 6.
Would really really appreciate your help here! 
Thanks!
Hi There,
To fix this issue, please add this CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:
.x-anchor[class*="active"] ~ ul.sub-menu {
height: auto !important;
}
Let us know how it goes!
You’re most welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.