Mobile menu on home page of https://signatureprintingsolutions.com/ is not working. Works on other pages. Not home page.
I see this in the console.

Not a plugin conflict.
Mobile menu on home page of https://signatureprintingsolutions.com/ is not working. Works on other pages. Not home page.
I see this in the console.

Not a plugin conflict.
Hello @donwattz1459,
Thanks for writing in! 
This is a cache issue, and has been answered before. Please refer to the solution below:
I do not have any caching plugins, cloudflare or anything like that on the site.
Exactly the same issue on all my websites using X after last update
@donwattz1459, This has something to do with your script in the raw content element. I tried removing it (put it back afterwards) and the menu works. It’s probably preventing scripts added to the page after that point from running.
@Gemeline On the first site the mobile navigation is working for me. It’s probably that your browser cache has the previous version. The other two links are not on the latest version of X. If you need further assistance feel free to start your own topic.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.