Mobile Menu not Hidden during set breakpoints!

Hey there!

Firstly, Happy New Year to you all!

I am having an issue with one of my sites since updating to the new version of Cornerstone at https://maxwellvirtualsolutions.co.uk/

The Hide During Breakpoints is not working for the larger screen size, so the Navigation Layered menu that I’ve set for mobile is showing on the desktop.

Please see the attached screenshot.

Thanks for your help addressing this issue.

Talk soon,
Douglas

Hello Douglas,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or plugin conflict I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings so I would request you please your admin login details. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details
  • WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Happy New Year !
Thanks

Hello Douglas,

I tested the Navigation Layered on my localhost installation and it seems that the difference in element behavior. I would suggest you please the Navigation Off-canvas element or the Off-Canvas element and inside it, you can use the Navigation Layered element. Now you need to use breakpoints on the Navigation Off-canvas or Off-Canvas element to hide it.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Sorry, the issue is with the Navigation Off Canvas not Layered.

Surely you would have seen that the problem is the Burger Menu is what’s showing on the Desktop along with the Layered menu.

We’ll get breakpoints working on those navigation elements. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Currently you will have put your navigation inside a div or wrapper and set breakpoints on that object to get the desired effect. We’ll keep you updated. Have a great day.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.