Mobile menu is no longer working. I have followed all of solutions in this forum and menu still doesn’t work.
origin URL: http://loparco.com/
preview URL: http://loparco.com/
Thank you.
Mobile menu is no longer working. I have followed all of solutions in this forum and menu still doesn’t work.
origin URL: http://loparco.com/
preview URL: http://loparco.com/
Thank you.
Hi There,
Please also add this custom CSS:
.x-nav-wrap.mobile.x-collapsed {
display: block;
}
Hope it helps 
Thank you for your speedy reply. Am I missing something? You said to Please ALSO add this custom CSS. I did and it defaults to an expanded menu with ‘assign a menu’ and is missing the menu items. The menu worked for over a year and it stopped, probably from an update so I’m not sure if you meant to send me something else along with this. I commented out your suggestion in css because it is a live site. Thanks again.
Hi,
To fix it, you need to replace this code
@media (max-width: 2400px) {
.masthead-inline .x-btn-navbar {
display: block;
float: right;
}
.x-nav-wrap.desktop {
display: none;
}
.x-nav-wrap.mobile {
display: none;
}
.x-nav-wrap.mobile.collapse.in {
display: block;
}
}
with this
@media (max-width: 2400px) {
.masthead-inline .x-btn-navbar {
display: block;
float: right;
}
.x-nav-wrap.desktop {
display: none;
}
.x-nav-wrap.mobile {
display: block;
}
.x-nav-wrap.mobile.x-collapsed
display: none;
}
}
Hope that helps.
That did! Thank you very much!
Glad to hear it!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.