Mobile Menu No longer working on mobile devices

The mobile version hamburger menu does not display the menu when tapped on a mobile pone (iPhone only tested).

It works in development and on a Mac or pc in mobile view, but not on a mobile device.

Hello @caez,

Thanks for writing in! I am using a Mac and I cannot open the mobile menu as well. Please check your z-index of your Bar elements and your mobile navigation menu. If that does not help, we would love to check your element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Ruenel, I checked the z-index and even set it to 10, still same issue.

Just sent you the reds via secure note.

Hey @caezm

The issue is because of WP Rocket optimization. I deactivated it and the modal works.

Please reach out to WP Rocket support to fix the optimization conflict. Basically, you need to ask them how to exclude everything from our theme because all resources (CSS and JS) are already minified, and JS is loaded in the footer.

If WP Rocket support couldn’t help, you will need to consult with a website optimization expert to make WP Rocket settings work for your site.

Note that we do not provide support for issues caused by 3rd party plugins.

Also, before reporting an issue to us, please kindly do all of the solutions provided in our Troubleshooting Common Issues article first. One of the solutions is testing for a plugin conflict.

Thank you for understanding.

Thanks so much for finding the conflict!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.