Mobile menu items not clickable

I’m having an issue with the mobile menu on X - in that the menu items themselves aren’t working or are clickable.

I did add the following css code I found in another forum topic to make the mobile header sticky:

@media (max-width: 979px){
.x-navbar-fixed-top, .x-navbar-fixed-left, .x-navbar-fixed-right {
position: fixed;
top: 0;
left: 0;
right: 0;
height: 100px;
}
}

That seems to be wokring fine but the menu items themselves are not. Some help would be appreciated!

Site url is http://shapiropertnoy.snewsite.com/

Hi there,

The original Mobile Menu of the theme is working ok and you will need to double check the customization which you have done for the menu.

I suggest that you remove all the CSS and Javascript code you have in the customizer and also deactivate all plugins except Cornerstone and check the case.

If the mobile menu works, in that case, you will need to reactivate plugins one by one to find out which one is responsible for the problem.

You can do the same for the custom code which you have on your website.

Thank you.

Thanks, looks like the issue was this javascript code:

(function($){
$(’.x-navbar .x-nav-wrap.mobile a’).on(‘touchend click’, function(){
$(’.x-nav-wrap.mobile’).toggleClass(‘in’).css(‘height’, 0);
$(’.x-btn-navbar’).toggleClass(‘collapsed’);
});
})(jQuery);

Hi,

Glad you were able to figure it out. Have a nice day!