Mobile Menu Issues

Alright, so it seems there have been quite a few people with varying problems regarding the nav menu in mobile view. I’ve searched through the forums, but haven’t been able to solve me problem.

I’m not sure when it started to not work, but the menu button stopped working on mobile view. It’s there and seems to be clickable, but nothing happens. I’ve tried several different devices and several different browsers, nothing changed.

Cornerstone and X Theme are the current versions and I’ve cleared cache and disabled any caching plugins. The same problem exists, however the issue seems to only be on the home page (not sure if this was the case before or not), other pages on the site the menu functions fine.

However, I downloaded a new browser onto my phone to test it with absolutely clean cache and now (again, on the home page only) the menu is opened when the page loads, and won’t close. I’m not sure how this reversal happened, but the issue is nearly as problematic as it was prior to the update.

Please help.

Thank you

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please send us your website details so that we can have a look on to the issue. If you have already sent in any pervious post please point the post here, or please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hey, it seems to be working now. Not sure what happened, but as of this morning the problem seems to have resolved itself.

Thanks

Awesome !

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.