Mobile menu is the wrong menu

I am working on a site. I have only one menu (1stGen-a). It is assigned globally. Works fine on a laptop. On mobile a completely new and irrelevant menu shows up. How can I get my menu to work on mobile? Also the useless menu shows up at the bottom of the page. Thanks

I was able to figure this out. It’s in the header settings, change the size to the smart phone click on menu you will see the dropdown to choose the proper menu.

Hi @3hugg3r,

Happy to hear that.

Thanks for sharing us the solution it would really help others.

:slight_smile:

That’s great to know there’s a solution. But help me with the interface. I cannot recreate what you are talking about.
– How do I get the dropdown visible in your screen dump?
– How do I even see your screen dump clearly? I cannot see the type, making it hard to know if I am in the right place.

I am looking in my own “bar1>container2”, where the site’s menu is contained, and I see nothing that would let me do what you suggest.

“…header settings, change the size to the smart phone…”

“…click on menu you will see the dropdown to choose the proper menu.”

Any guidance you can give would be helpful. I am stuck. Pro’s interface can be a bit mysterious.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Please click the bar > container > navigation element. In the inspector, you should be able to see and select the menu.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

I now have the proper navigation in the header and the footer on a computer, but on a mobile device only the footer uses the correct navigation. How would I get the header navigation on a mobile device to be my chosen navigation?
Thanks for you help.

Hi again,

In your Header builder select Container 2, on the right side scroll down and Inspect Navigation Collapsed for the mobile menu (see screenshot)

I went ahead and changed the mobile menu for you.

Cheers!

Though this makes me feel I must be blind :–) I am very grateful for your help. Thanks!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile: